Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Message - Saying I Love You Mom

Thanks you for always being ther, mom. Happy Mother's Day!. Hey, how are you today? I hope you're okay. Now, we haved published Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Messages Cards, specially for you. Please check below.


  1. When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much any more but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
  2. When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
  3. I love you a lot and always will. We know that you'll always love us too, you'll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you. From Jaina.
  4. Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Message - Saying I Love You Mom
Happy Mother's Day Messages 2016

Simple Mothers Day card Message

Sometimes the best way to express your feelings is to keep it simple. Using these Mother Day saying as inspiration for how to tell your mom....

You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. Thanks for everything!
You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother's day.
I am one of the luckiest kids in the world, because I got you as my mom.
Thank you! Those are the two words that best describe what I want to say to you.
Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve...happy Mother’s Day!
Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mom.... You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
Being a mom is a thankless job until Mother's day. Here's your annual thank you!

Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Message - Saying I Love You Mom
Funny Mother's Day Saying Message

Funny Mothers Day Sayings


Brighten your Mom’s day by choosing one of these humorous messages to write in her card :-)...

Mom, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
I’m so lucky to have you as my mother...I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mothers Day!
Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day...to hide the fact that I’m your favorite :-) Happy Mother’s Day!
Only a mother as perfect as you...could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months... followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
You’re a very special mom so I’d like to give you a very special gift. You can have either a hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer. BIG HUG! Do I know you well or what!?

Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Message - Saying I Love You Mom
Mother's Day Quotes for Cards


Find a Mothers day saying or quote to capture your feelings...
“God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers” ~ Jewish proverb
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie ~ Tenneva Jordan
Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible ~ Marion C. Garretty
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
~ Sarah Malin
Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together ~ Susan Gale
Hi Mom, You will never know how special you are to me. You have tought me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the foot steps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you. - I love you mom with all my heart.
A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"
To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you – Happy Mother’s Day!
As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! 
Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! 
With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.

Do you like these Top 100+ Happy Mother's Day 2016 Message ? then subscribe us via email to get more quotes and sayings and make sure you have shared these amazing quotes and sayings with your friends.
Load disqus comments

0 comments