Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother's Day 2016 for Your Inspiring

Happy Mother's Day 2016 and Quotes : Are you looking for some of the best collection Quotes Mother's Day 2016 ? Then you are at the right place. We, Quotes Inspirational 2016 have published collection Quotes Mother's Day specially for you. 

Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother's Day 2016


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother Day 2016 for Your Inspiring
Happy Mother's Day Quotes 2016

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.

Some day the workers will take possession of your city hall, and when we do, no child will be sacrificed on the altar of profit! -- Mother Jones

Don't forget Mother's Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad's Third Wife Day. -- Jay Leno

Most turkeys taste better the day after, my mother's tasted better the day before. -- Rita Rudner

A day is sometimes our mother, sometimes our stepmother. -- Hesiod

What I love most about Mother's Day is that I am acknowledged and honored for being a mother. -- Liya Kebede

Children love their mothers. Especially with a boy child and his mother, there's a bond that's unbreakable. I love my mother to this day. -- Tyler Perry

Be it Valentine's Day, Father's Day or Mother's Day, I feel all days are reminders of some feelings. February 14 doesn't hold any special relevance for me. -- Randeep Hooda

My biggest challenge every day is to be a great mother and a great businesswoman. -- Tory Burch

I always assumed that like my mother before me, one day I would have children. -- Kim Cattrall

I'd like to one day play Amanda, the mother, in The Glass Menagerie. --Bernadette Peters

Working mothers do an hour more per day than working fathers do and working mothers do on average an hour more per day with the kids than working fathers do. -- James Levine

My mother never liked Mother's Day. She thought it was a fake holiday dreamed up by Hallmark to commodify deep sentiments that couldn't be expressed with a card. -- Meghan O'Rourke

My mother opened a bank account for me when I made $60 on my first day of work as an extra. She's that kind of mother. -- Laura Dern

No one is more sentimentalized in America than mothers on Mother's Day, but no one is more often blamed for the culture's bad people and behavior. -- Anne Lamott

In our house, Mother's Day is every day. Father's Day, too. In our house, parents count. They do important work and that work matters. One day just doesn't cut for us. -- Margaret Heffernan

Sunday is the day I connect with Buenos Aires. I speak to or text my mother every day, but on Sunday I phone everyone. -- Elena Roger

When I did make the decision to focus on acting, I think my mother was just relieved for me that I had finally started to focus. -- Daniel Day-Lewis

I was raised by a mother who told me I was great every day of my life. -- Adam Sandler

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.

Best love message i've ever heard.."I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...Because I'VE BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

A young boy said to his mother, 'How old were you when I was born?' His mother replied, '23.' 'Wow, that's a lot of time we missed spending together.'

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children.

Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother's Day 2016 for Your Inspiring
Happy Mother's Day 2016

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
~George Cooper

A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.

And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.

I'm in charge of raising a young woman one day, to be a mother and hopefully a wife. -- Tionne Watkins

I announced to my mother one day when I was 8 that I wanted to be a serious actress. -- Meredith Salenger

I'm immensely grateful for the precious gift my mother has given me. She is my hero today and every day. -- Steven Cojocaru

My mother raised three children on her own and my dad was a doctor working 16 hours a day. -- Christopher Meloni

I cook every day. If I don't cook, they don't eat. Who's going to do it? I'm their mother! -- Jennie Garth

I remember the day my mother died, and it's still hard to talk about it. I just blocked it out. -- Peaches Geldof

I went from my mother to my wife. And to this day, I can't bear to be alone. -- Dick Van Dyke

Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.

The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.

Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother's Day 2016 for Your Inspiring

A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.

My mother wanted us to understand that the tragedies of your life one day have the potential to be comic stories the next. -- Nora Ephron

Did you like this awesome collection of "Best Collection Quotes Happy Mother's Day 2016 for Your Inspiring". Then feel free to share it with your friend and family.
Load disqus comments

0 comments