Best Short Quotes and Romantic Love Message for Her

Find the perfect Short Quotes and Romantic Love Message for Her to write to that special someone or to inspire you.

I love you even more than when I began this sentence.

I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend.

You're on my mind now and always.

Whenever we are together, I have the best of times.

You light up my life.

I'm not Superman, but I'll always do everything I can to protect you.

Thanks for bringing joy and love into my life.

I had such a wonderful dream that you were mine, then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not just a dream.

Every time I think about you, I smile.

I am the luckiest guy in the world since I have you.

I don't say it enough, but wanted to let you know that I love you.

The best decision I made is choosing you.

You are my favorite person in the world.

Best Short Quotes and Romantic Love Message for Her

You are the perfect girl for me.

They say love hurts, but I'm ready to take that risk, if it means that I'm going to be with you.

I could not have done any better than you; you are perfect just the way you are.

You are so amazing, you could only be a gift from God.

I would climb a thousand mountains just to see your face.

My life is incomplete without you.

You're the only girl for me, I love you so much.I like you. I like you a lot.

You make me want to become a better person.

You are mine and I am yours.

You are the cutest and most adorable girl I know.

No matter how bad my day went, when you smile you make everything all right.

Your love is all I will ever need.

You're the one that I want to be with forever.

Can you stop being so amazing? You're driving me so crazy.

Believe me, there is no room left in my heart for another girl.

I tried but I just can't stop thinking about you.

Even though we are apart, my love you will never part from you.

My life is better with you by my side.

For you, I may be just 1 person, but for me you are the world.

If I could describe you in one word, it would be perfect.

I love everything about you.

I'll climb any mountain, no matter how high, just to be with you.

I will not allow anything to come between us.

I am so in love with my woman.

How do you manage to look so beautiful all the time?

You make me feel like the luckiest girl when Ia'm around you.

I just love the way you look.

I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy.

You make me want to become a better man for you.

Did you like this awesome collection of "Short Quotes and Romantic Love Message for Her"?. Then feel free to share it with your friend and family.
Load disqus comments

0 comments